Frequently Asked Questions
If I move in after the 1st of the month, do I have to pay
for a whole month?
Rentals are prorated upon move-in. You only pay for days remaining in the month.
How long are your leases?
We offer monthly lease options. We request that if you are moving out to notify us by the 15th of the month prior to move out.
What are your prices?
Click here to see availability and pricing.
What size units do you have?
We offer sizes from 5 x 10 to 25 x 50. Click here to check the options available.
Interested in a size guide? Click Here.
What documentation do I need to rent a unit?
A valid form of government-issued ID such as a driver’s license, passport, or state ID.
Can I pay rent online and set up automatic payments?
Yes, you can make 1-time payments online and/or set up automatic payments through your online portal with a credit card, debit card or ACH payment. If you have questions or would like us to set this up for you, please call (320)-419-9280. Note: Per the lease, there is a $20 fee for NSF (non-sufficient funds), declined, or late payments.
- Rent Online at our Willmar Location(s)
- Rent Online at our Alexandria Location(s)
- Rent Online at our Redwood Falls Location
Do I need to provide my own lock?
Yes, we recommend a cylinder disc-style lock.
Should I put Insurance on my unit?
Yes, we require protection for your stored items. You may have coverage through other policies which is acceptable. However, most renter & homeowner policies do not cover items stored outside the facility insured. We offer protection or you are required to submit your policy
information within 2 weeks of application.
What items am I not allowed to store?
Perishables, plants, animals, stolen or illegal goods, flammable or hazardous items, combustible items, or liquids.
What security features do you offer?
Our facilities are fully fenced, gated with keypad access, and are under 24-hour video surveillance. Call to learn more.
What is the move out process?
MOVING OUT: Tenant must give a move-out notice prior to the 15th of the month prior to moving out. To give notice you can schedule a move out through your online account or you can and Contact Us to let us know. Rent is NOT pro-rated on move-out, and in order to avoid being charged for the full next month, ALL of the following conditions must be met:
- You must give your move-out notice prior to the 15th of the month. Notice can be submitted through your online portal, email or text (320-419-9280).
- Empty, clean, sweep and place any pallets at storing areas.
- No later than 5pm the last day of the month, take a picture of the clean, empty unit with the unit # showing and send picture via email or text. Example of image to the right -->
- Rent continues until receipt of photo finalizing move out.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text: (320)-419-9280